Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holocaust Post 1

" Put your hands up little boy," the Nazi cop exclaimed. Why do these cops want to shoot me im only five years old. I hate getting stared down by guns. "Why me, why me!" the kid said. "Oh shut up kid were not going to shoot you, we are taking you back to your cabin," the Nazis cop screamed. The Nazis take him back to the cabin and its sad seeing a lot of children dieing because of hunger. The Nazis left and we all laid down on the bunk beds that were made out of ply wood. It was so uncomfortable. I wish i could sleep in my old bed, nice, soft, and comfortable. We were all talking about if were going to die or live. We were thinking of plans in case they do decide to kill us. Plans to exscape an be free. Finally we call it a night and go to bed.

No comments: